Monday, October 6, 2008

What's in a freakin' name?

I guess I should have named my website, "do you have the balls to do this???"
The name the study within is too soft for most people. I don't do therapy. Although, the training I give the guys can be theraputic.

The guys that train with me, don't rub their navel and chant.

They work hard on mixing it up. They push themselves. For a lot of them, they're doing things they never thought they could do. They want to do Burpees every workout as part of the warm ups. They are freakin' nuts.

So, I'm going to keep the blog the same name. However, I'm trying to come up with a new name for the website. Something that people can sink their teeth into and not be embarassed about the name. Enough with the esoterical and more with the meat and potatoes.

Maybe it will be "Step up you sissy mary martial arts and killer arts"

Stay tuned...

To study the way is to study the self,
To study the self is to forget the self,
To forget the self is to be enlightened by the ten thousand things...
- Zen Master Dogen






2 comments:

Jake said...

A couple of guys at the first PDR Cert joked about naming their gym the "ass-kicking mother fucker ass-kicking gym".

Maybe you should go with that.

Anonymous said...

Best Custom Written Essays

Good for students! Thanks for your help..